HomeFun, Entertainment, Life Style, Informative and Technology: The Benefits Of Cardiovascular Exercises For Weight Loss

The Benefits Of Cardiovascular Exercises For Weight Loss


Cardio is the one thing that I know from experience does wonders to your weight. I cut down up to almost 3 sizes smaller in just three months. I never thought that there could actually be a natural, safe and at the same time fast way to loose weight until I bumped into cardio. You will soon understand why I used the term bumped into it.

I had been struggling with my weight ever since I was 17. I had always been tall and very slender, that is until I became seriously sick. I had quite a concoction of illness that made be lie on a hospital month for 4 whole weeks. When I got out, you could literally count the bones on my body from the other side of a football pitch. The doctors put me on a high protein diet and that is where my weight gain began. I was accustomed to eating a lot of protein, carbohydrates and I would gulp all my meals down with a glass of full cow milk, straight from the cow. Even after regaining my health, I still remained this new nutritional lifestyle that I had developed. My weight increased steadily until it became noticeable that I was at least twice my previous body size.

As a teenager I was under so much pressure trying to handle the emotional roller coasters that teenagers have and at the same time trying to get back to the size 10 that I was. I remember trying out all the products ever made in the market that promised instant weight loss. I moved from one diet to the other and the few times that my weight actually did reduce, it all came back within a few weeks.

I finally gave up and decided to embrace the new body that I now have and accept and love myself the way I am. With time I did learn to love my body and appreciate it. When I joined college, I didn't have a car and so I had to walk to all my classes. Coincidentally, they were all spread out all over the campus and they were all on the fourth floor. I was always in a hurry heading to a lecture that I couldn't afford to be late for. At first, I would have to stop after each flight of stairs to catch my breath. By the time I entered class I was sweating profusely. With time it eased up and could comfortably get to the top floor without panting. Of cause I didn't notice when all this was happening but after about 2 months, I started noticing that my clingy clothes were now fitting. By the end of the semester, I had to shop for new clothes.

Cardio did work for me and it can work for you too. Couple it with some weight lifting and you'll have a well toned body. If you can't run at fast, take a walk. I lost my weight simply by walking, then walking fast!
 

Join Our Group | DesiJungle