HomeFun, Entertainment, Life Style, Informative and Technology: Electronic helicopter to World Smallest Helicopter

Electronic helicopter to World Smallest Helicopter

Electronic helicopter to World Smallest Helicopter

It is all about of one of my coolest dream, when i was supposed to 11 year old. Always thought, would be cool if we have smallest helicopter which can land in my house and i can fly it without any restriction of traffic. ( inspired via flubber movie )

Recently, got a chance to visit one of my freind ( bharat ) house. That guy is really awesome. He made alot of projects and home made electronics projects for security & other sensors/detectors like Light switch which will be activated by light falling on a sensor. It is a very useful device and can be used in automatism’s, security systems, Garden insect killer, Telephone amplifier, Insect killer board etc etc. Though he really needs to do clean his room also.

I am not in this field, but i have always interest to look on new gadgets, how they work and what it can be have to do to make it more improve. So after some day, he came in my home and asked me for my help to search for some electronic device diagram. I don’t have any idea what was it but when i was searching, got to be find out one interesting link Joker 2 electric helicopter project.







 

Join Our Group | DesiJungle